BASED ON OUR AWARD WINNING DAY COURSE
Since 2015, our courses have energised the careers of hundreds of apprentice wedding photographers. Cutting straight to the chase, we aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to start (or develop) your own successful wedding photography business.
Contact David via WhatsApp with any questions you may have concerning the Programme of Study.
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
Whether you’re a beginner or more experienced student, The Online Wedding Photography Course is differentiated and open to all. The course assumes a passion for the role rather than a large knowledge/skill base. The course content is delivered quickly so you will need to be articulate and a responsive learner. Most students will be looking to turn their hobby into a highly profitable business. The course would also be suitable for those looking to take their emerging business to the next level.
“You may not always agree with me, and you may wish to question me further. However, if you’re thinking seriously about what I’ve said and some of it seems to make sense, then I would consider this course to have been a great success.” – David Paul, Course Tutor.
Apart from an excellent business background, our staff hold degree level qualifications in photography and crucially, qualified teacher status. As trained educators, you can be assured of a well planned course and efficient delivery of the topics covered. In terms of driving your own business forward, our concise methodology will ensure you get off to the best possible of starts and remain one step ahead of your competitors.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATE
When ready, complete a comprehensive assessment module; students who score at least 80% will be receive the course certificate.
DAVID PAUL B.A.(Hons) P.G.C.E
David graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University in 1990 and qualified as a teacher from Loughborough University shortly afterwards. He spent over ten years as a teacher before embarking on a highly successful career as a photojournalist wedding photographer. To date, he has shot over 500 weddings and now utilises his dynamic skill set as a teacher to shape the next generation of wedding creatives.
David will share the methodology behind his timeless photography.
PROGRAMME OF STUDY
27 VIDEO MODULES
1. The journey from hobbyist to professional.
6. Photojournalist or traditional.
8. RAW v JPEG.
9. Buying the right equipment.
10. Important camera settings.
11. Personal qualities required.
12. Bride & groom preparation.
13. Case study – Terry & Samantha.
14. The role of the wedding photographer.
15. Dennis Stock’s portrait of James Dean.
16. Adobe Lightroom presentation.
17. The ceremony.
18. Case Study – Charlotte & Daniel.
19. The reception.
20. Responding to email enquiries.
21. Meeting clients and securing the booking.
22. Case study – Emma & Will.
23. The speeches and first dance.
24. Key features of a successful website.
25. Priority advertising strands.
26. Insurance for the professional.
27. Adobe Photoshop presentation.