‘Discover in minutes the secrets of a highly successful wedding photography business which have taken me over a decade to accrue – buy today!’
DAVID PAUL BA (Hons) PGCE
David spent ten years as a school teacher before becoming a wedding photographer in 2005. As a professional educator, you can be assured of an efficient and purposeful delivery of the topics covered. He has documented over five hundred weddings in his career and has a wealth of knowledge to share.
The aim of this refreshingly honest e-Guide is to reveal the inner workings of a highly successful wedding photography business. In terms of driving your own business forward, his concise methodology will ensure you get off to the best possible of starts and remain one step ahead of your competitors.
- Composition, aperture & recommended prime lenses.
- Flexibility, punctuality & assertiveness.
- Managing the wedding; before, during & miscellaneous.
- How to arrange a meeting.
- Getting your client to sign on the dotted line.
- How to design your online shop.
- Where to invest your advertising budget.
- Day to day essentials.
- Protecting your business.
- Things to consider on a typical wedding day.
REFRESHINGLY HONEST ADVICE FOR THE MODERN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!